Friday, January 24, 2014

Copper Canyon Grill

So there is a new restaurant near by, new to the area but not necessarily a new spot. I decided to check it out one Sunday after church, so my daughter and I grabbed lunch. The menu was listed as brunch but it was not like a buffet with a little of both, but a menu where u could order either breakfast or lunch. That was cool with me, cuz I tend to gravitate toward breakfast, while she preferred lunch. So the place was very nice, live music, great atmosphere and the portion of food was excellent! They also offered the 1st round of drinks on them, i had a bellini (yummy) only one though..
For my meal i decided on the french toast, omg this was heaven on earth! fresh fruit and a grand marnier (sp) sauce this dish um um um 
the kid ordered a burger and it looked pretty good as well
we really enjoyed the meal and we had a good time together too, we took pics outside before heading to our next destination, all in all it was a good day!





No comments:

Post a Comment