Saturday, January 25, 2014

Love Day

As we know Valentine's day is quickly approaching, i was in the pharmacy picking up my prescription and balloons were everywhere! Got me thinkin, geez its still January, but i know that time will pass rather quickly! but i also know those balloons wont last till then.. so anyway i decided i would get a jump on my valentine's day cards so I decided to make a day of crafting, tried to get my daughter involved but her patience is thin, when she cant do something but here are a few cards i came up with..
just because, i kinda like this kraft colored card stock, what i did with this card was embossed the hearts in white, then restamped in red..simple but nice


you and me, same heart stamp from above but in a distressed ink and added some bakers twine and gold glitter

isnt she the cutest! jumprope she's called, i donated to pure charity and received this lil cutie from Saturated Canary


these are kwarner inspired!

And last but not least, had to come up with something special for my mother!
she collects dolls and has them in  lovely cases so i decided to make hers along that line, i know she will just love it, so if u happen to know my momma shhh she will get hers on Valentine's day as well :)
mixed media.. dress is all paper and put together, isnt it lovely!

2 comments: